The Sky is Clear….

 


The Sky is Clear….

 

The Sky is Clear and Blue

There up high I see

And with me Inside out

So my soul and mind

Today with a beautiful sunrise…..

 

I see liveliness…..

A reflection of an energetic life

All over the sky and earth

The water so pure and flowing

Like the life flows….

 

I see innocence….

A reflection of a pure soul

In the wings of the butterflies

And in smile of a child

The breeze so gentle and pleasing

Like the life pleases…..

 

I see love and Peace….

A reflection of being human

In the temples, on the mountains

And in everyone’s shining eyes

The Trees so caring and giving

Like the life gives….

 

I see joy and bliss

A reflection of the Creator

In very atom in every moment

And in me and you

The Universe so much embracing   

Like the life embraces…

The Sky today is

So beautiful Blue and Clear

So the thoughts…. So the life…

 

Kalyani (Shubhada Jagtap)

9th June 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

आपल्यातल्या चारचौघी आणि अनुत्तरीत प्रश्न.....

सहावी दुर्गा - पद्मजा